Sunday, December 5, 2010

We have been busy

It's been about a month since I last posted. We have been busy tidying up details for our wedding. I picked our flower girl dress and jr bridesmaid dress. I went dress shopping with my future mother in law and my mom- no luck just yet, but I'm not worried we have time. We picked up our wedding rings, I had my hair trial, and we hired our justice of the peace.

Speaking of wedding stuff- in the midst of moving I completely forgot to post pics from our engagement session with the fabulous Tony DiFranco. Here are a couple of photos from the shoot that Vic and I absolutely love.











We celebrated my brother Michael's 25th birthday- hard to believe, time sure does fly by. Pretty soon Vic and I will be married, celebrating my 30th birthday and planning the next stage in our life (whatever that may be). I can't believe it's only 5 months till our wedding it will be here before we know it- I can hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment