Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Christmas time!

Tonight we got our first snow fall of the year. It's beautiful out- but it took me 3 hours to get home from work today so it's only great if I'm indoors cuddling with Vic on the couch watching movies.

This past weekend we celebrated Vic's 29th birthday by having our closest friends over for a birthday/housewarming party. This gave me the perfect incentive to get our home in order and show off our home in all it's glory. Not to mention gave me a chance to take pics to show you all. So without further adeiiu I present casa de Marte :)


Our living room with our new tv (early xmas gift to us)

Office/den: I love my reading nook!

more office

Our kitchen <3

Built in china hutch/bar

Dining room

Hallway looking towards Master bedroom. Laundry machine in closet to right, and guest room on room to the left

Guest bathroom

more guest bathroom

Master bathroom

Master bedroom

Master bedroom with bathroom on right and walk in closet on left.

Master Bathroom shower

Our first xmas tree :)

2-3 inches of snow on Dec 20th. View out our balcony window.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to many more games and dinners as Casa de Marte. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us too Shaq! We had a great time and hope to have another game night soon.

    ReplyDelete