Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Have you missed me?

Hello my fellow bloggers. Its been quite awhile since my last blog post, so I hope you are still checking back every now and again.

To catch everyone up, here is what Casa de Marte has been up to over the last 6 months....

Our Wedding 4/30/2011: We did it!!!!! After all the time, effort, and obsessing over the tiniest detail, our wedding turned out to be the most romantic, fun, and emotional day of our lives. Our friends and family travelled from all over to attend and it meant the world to us to have them all there supporting us and our love for one another. We will never forget this day for as long as we live...




The honeymoon!!! We went to the beautiful island of Antigua and stayed at the most romantic resort in the world, the Sandals Grande Resort and Spa. First class service, 5 star cuisine, fun excursions, and just hanging out with my new hubby made our honeymoon unforgettable. We swam with stingrays and enjoyed two luxurious and VERY romantic spa sessions.... We were sad when it was time to go home, but the good news is we weren't going back to work until the following week. I wish I could say it was as wonderful as we planned it to be, but unfortunately, our honeymoon at home was spent running around getting my name changed, opening bank accounts, visiting the Dr, and tidying up. Oh well, it was still better than being at work away from my love :).


 


Now we are back to reality, it's time to start working on some projects on the house we have been putting off for after the wedding. It's time to get busy. Please stay tuned and follow us as we paint and decorate our home and make it suitable for house guests. I will also be posting about my fun in the kitchen and hope you will follow and experiment along with me. It's sure to be a great year and we can't wait for the adventures of casa de marte to begin :).

No comments:

Post a Comment